You are here: BASKETS > Collapsible (495) > Helicopter Bail Tape Installation Instructions
Helicopter Bail Tape Installation Instructions
- ISC Helicopter-OG Surface Guard Tape [8 mil Outdoor Grade] - (2" width)
- Alcohol or lacquer thinner
- Clean, dry cloth.
- Raise the two basket bail assemblies and engage bail retainer.
- Clean upper 6” of the 4 bail legs with alcohol or lacquer thinner. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Measure over 2-1/4” from edge of hole in bail eye assembly and mark bail leg with a permanent marker. (See picture below) a. Repeat for other 3 legs.
- Take care to avoid touching adhesive side of the Helicopter Tape, remove the white paper backing from the clear protective tape. Align the edge of tape with the 2-1/4” mark on bail. Start applying the tape centered at the outside edge of each bail. (See picture below) Wrap the tape around each bail leg and press out any air bubbles. a. Repeat on other 3 Bail legs.
- If you have any questions, please contact LSC.