This course is designed to teach students how to inspect and maintain all LSC harnesses designed for helicopter hoisting to including the TRITON, TRITON II, and TRI-SAR Harness/Vest assemblies as well as the DIVE-SAR Harness.
(Note: TSO Approved Vests must be serviced annually at approved facilities.)
- Understanding key differences and intended uses of LSC Harness Assemblies.
- Cautions and Warnings.
- Modification limits and authorization for LSC Harness Assemblies.
- Usage and Service Life Limitations for LSC Harness Assemblies.
- Acceptance Inspection Procedures
- Periodic Inspections
- Authorized Unit-Level Repairs
- Determining repairability of LSC Harness Assemblies
Introduction to Rescue and Survival Equipment (RSE) Maintenance