This job is for someone who is friendly, warm, and really enjoys working with other people. You’ll talk to our customers, find out what they need, and make sure that they get it. Our product lines are complex, our customers use them to do amazing work, and you’ll have a lot to learn in your first year. You’ll have to learn how to navigate new software and be good with Microsoft Office and Windows in general. Things can move pretty fast around here so above all you need to be positive, articulate and thrive on having things to do.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Completion of sales order entry, processing and expedition of orders.
- Placement of purchase orders, invoicing and other related job
- Respond to customer requests and inquires.
- Communicate with customers on status of orders, production delays, provide updates and ship dates in timely manner.
- Coordinate with production department on special order or modified products are requested.
- Coordinate special shipping instructions with shipping department to ensure customer delivery deadlines are met.
- Updating files, providing customer quotes and verifying customer pricing.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Communication Processes, Promoting Process Improvement, Dealing with Complexity, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, and Thoroughness.
- Associate degree or equivalent and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- At least 2 years Customer Service experience.
- Must be well organized and capable of handling a variety of issues and assignments.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and excellent follow through on work assignments.
- High degree of initiative, enthusiasm and decision-making skills.
- Superior attention to details, ability to communicate effectively with various cultures and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Well rounded knowledge base of MS Office computer applications.
- ISO9001/AS9100 knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Government contracts a plus.
- And if you have experience with MIE, Crystal report writing, or writing SQL queries, it would be like a dream come true.
For immediate consideration please submit a cover letter and resume to Info@LifesavingSystems.com.
Local candidates only please.
Lifesaving Systems Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.