Lifesaving Systems is the global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of Helicopter and Marine Rescue Equipment. We currently have open opportunities for production sewers, and a Sewing Supervisor Trainee in Apollo Beach. Full-time employment – off ever Friday at 11:30!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Use sewing machine to help us manufacture the best rescue gear in the world.
- Operating single, double or automated sewing machines.
- Understand and follow directions.
- Self-evaluation of finished product for errors and present findings to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for following safety rules and company policies and procedures.
- Be friendly and be ready and willing to work with other friendly people.
- Use physical / visual measurements of materials for production accuracy.
- For Supervisor Trainee Position – must have experience with Computers and be proficient in English.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Should have good knowledge of how sewing machines work.
- Experience with walking foot industrial machines is a plus.
- Having good time management skills.