Wanted: Rescue Equipment Assemblers:
Lifesaving Systems Corp., the world’s leading manufacturer of professional helicopter and ocean rescue equipment, is hiring two Rescue Equipment Assemblers, (one part time, one full time) in our Apollo Beach facility. Candidates must be able to work 7:30 AM to 5 PM shift (half day on Friday’s). The perfect candidates thrive doing repetitive tasks, sometimes for days at a time before moving on to the next project. For more information on the gear we manufacture, please see our website at www.lifesavingsystems.com – on Instagram @ResqGear. LSC is a drug free workplace.
Essential Functions and Abilities
- Ability to read and comprehend work orders
- Able to follow safety rules and regulations
- Can accurately read a tape measure
- Previous experience in assembly or experience working with hand tools is desirable
- Any previous quality control experience is welcome.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to see and feel very small defects.
- Able to receive on the job training
- Knowledge of air tools, power tools, precision measuring tools, and hand tools
- Able to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Perform visual inspections of products for defects.
- Keep work area organized to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ensure that all work produced conforms to quality requirements and workmanship standards.
- Ability to read, interpret, and explain assembly instructions
- Assemble products or sub-assemblies using hand tools and/or light manufacturing machinery and working from detailed instructions and diagrams.
- Sets up and configure test stations, performs pass/fail test operations
For immediate consideration provide your information using the “Apply Now” link below.
Local candidates only please.
Lifesaving Systems Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.