Designed for all types of water rescue missions. Each kit provides flotation and patient restraint for the Medevac II series and other Stokes-type litters. Components of each kit are constructed from high quality synthetic materials, and are suitable for the marine environment. When properly installed, the kits provide positive self-righting and head-up flotation characteristics. Each kit includes five (5) color-coded patient restraint straps with LSC’s Quick Release Safety Buckle. The included retainer straps prevent fouling of the patient restraint straps during in-water rescues. Covers for flotation components are international orange, and are available in black by special order. NSN 6530-01-370-6905.
Flotation Kit includes the following components:
- 103-3 ETHAFOAM FLOTATION CHEST PADS, PR, FOAM ONLY
- 103-4 FLOTATION CHEST PAD COVERS, PR
- 110 FLOTATION LOG COVERS, PR
- 130 ETHAFOAM FLOTATION LOGS, PR, FOAM ONLY
- 140 PATIENT RESTRAINT STRAPS, 5PK, COLOR CODED
- 150 RETAINER STRAPS, SET OF 4
- 170 BALLAST BAR KIT
- 190-A HOISTING SLING ASSEMBLY
IMPORTANT: The #100 Flotation Kit has been designed to fit the Medevac II, Medevac IIA and Mil-Spec litters only.