The 640-LRS is an approved strobe light for boat crew and scheduled mission personnel listed on maintenance procedure card KB0107.0.
Typical SOLAS and USCG Approved strobe lights are effective
signaling devices but have a visible range of only a few miles.
The SIRIUS LRS (Long Range Strobe Light) combines the same characteristics of our
SIRIUS Strobe with the long range signaling power of a
focused beam strobe to reach out over great distances to
searching aircraft and surface vessels.
The SIRIUS LRS (Long Range Strobe) allows users to aim a focused strobe beam and reach out to targeted search assets, far out on the horizon and dramatically increase the probability of detection over greater distances than a standard strobe light.
- Bright White Signal 60 Flashes a Minute for Over 18 Hours
- Flash with Reduced Brightness for 5 Days +
- 7-Degree Spot Reflector for Long Range Signaling
- Quarter-Turn Tail Cap Permits Easy and Rapid Battery Change
- 10-Minute (LRS) Auto Revert Back to Signal Strobe
- Tether Cord to Secure Light in Equipment Pocket
- High Visibility Orange Case
- U.S. Coast Guard Approval: 161.112/109/0
422-AA AA Alkaline Batteries 8-PackBoat-Based Rescue Catalog $7.40
641-LRS AQUA-SIRIUS LRS – Long Range Strobe Light (Water Activated)Boat-Based Rescue Catalog $66.95
642 Sirius MILTAC StrobeBoat-Based Rescue Catalog $63.70
643 Tri-Sirius StrobeBoat-Based Rescue Catalog $60.77