Following extensive evaluation by the U.S. Army’s Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED), LSC’s Quick Strop (Part #214) has been added to the Army’s Airworthiness Release (AWR) 980 and is now approved for use on U.S. Army UH/HH-60 platforms.
Currently in use with US Coast Guard and Navy, the Quick Strop is available to all military, municipal, and commercial rescue organizations. Constructed of MIL-SPEC webbing and stainless steel hardware, the strop provides a quick, safe means of hoisting uninjured personnel. Rescuers can slide the Strop over the head of the survivor and into place in a single quick motion. To prevent the survivor from slipping out, a friction buckle is slid down the Strop and attached to an adjustable safety strap (stowed in rear zipper pocket).
This latest release (R12) of AWR 980 makes the Quick Strop the 7th product approved for use by the AED including:
- #214 Rescue Strop (Quick Strop) NSN: 4240-01-545-6722
- #216-1 Rescue Strop NSN: 1680-01-347-4946
- #415 Static Discharge Cable
- #420 Rescue Seat NSN: 4240-01-465-2302
- #495 Rescue Basket NSN: 1670-01-566-6578
- #495-L Rescue Basket
- #499-B Rescue Basket NSN: 4240-01-250-0313
For more information call 813-645-2748 or request an official quote here.