Designed for flight deck applications, utilizing flame-resistant material and custom designed outrigger clips to fit flight deck helmets
The Desert Locust® Carrier Goggle is designed for flight deck applications, adapting proprietary technologies and design from Revision’s world class military & tactical eyewear. The result is a cutting edge goggle system that utilizes innovative, no-drip flame-resistant material and custom designed Outrigger clips to accommodate the Navy’s flight deck helmet and environmental requirements. The Desert Locust lenses employ Revision’s world class OcuMax® anti-fog coating, proven to perform 7x better than the industry standard. The OcuMax anti-fog coating is a true game changer, allowing the wearer to remain fog-free in extreme conditions.
Kit Includes: Clear and Smoke Lenses, Goggle Frame and Anti-Reflective Sleeve, Microfiber Cloth, Case, Anti-Fog Cloth, Rx Connector
- PHOTOCHROMIC LENS – Optional photochromic lenses adjusts automatically to shifting or variable light conditions
- FIELD-OF-VIEW – Widest field-of-view for enhanced Flight Deck capabilities • FLAWLESS OPTICS – Distortion-free optical clarity ensures accurate vision for peak performance • ANTI-FOG PERFORMANCE – Full frame ventilation coupled with proprietary OcuMax coated lenses deliver fog free / scratch free experience
- IMPACT / BALLISTICS – High impact system meets and exceeds both ANSI Z87.1 – 2010 and U.S. military ballistic impact requirements MIL-PRF-32432
- WEIGHT – Desert Locust Carrier Goggle’s unique design and material make-up allows it to be extraordinarily light weighing in at just 122 grams
- NSN – 4240-01-657-1164
- PRESCRIPTION READY – Optional Rx insert is fully compatible with Desert Locust Carrier Goggles as well as other Revision spectacles and goggles. Revision offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services.
Meets or exceeds the following standards:
- MIL-PRF-32432A clause 18.104.22.168 Ballistic fragmentation characteristics Class 2 and 3 goggles • ANSI Z87.1-2015 clause 6 Impact-Rated Protector Requirements (Z87+)
- EN 166 clause 7.3.4 Protection against high speed particles at extremes of temperature (FT)