- Only LSC’s terms and conditions shall apply
- Inventory changes daily: pricing and availability of merchandise is subject to change.
- Lead times are estimated at the time of the quotation. They are not to be construed as an obligation or a contract for delivery.
- Standard commercial packaging applies
- Special order items or large quantity orders may require deposits, full prepayment, or may incur fees for cancellation less than or equal to the full purchase order price
- Certificate of Conformance is available at the time you place your order for a fee of $10 per delivery destination; fee is waived on orders exceeding $3000
- Some products will incur an additional freight charge (see FREIGHT below)
DATES OF MANUFACTURE AND LIFE LIMITS:
- LSC considers all equipment as acceptable for delivery so long as the shipping date will not invade the “date placed in service” life limits (listed here). Requirements that a Date of Manufacture (DOM) fall within a specific time period (i.e. within the last 12 months) may significantly affect lead times and may cause the order to be considered as custom.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- Shipping on most items to locations within the continental United States is free.
- Orders that are in stock are packaged for shipment no later than 24-48 business hours from the time the order is placed. If an order is not in stock, you will be contacted by our sales team to proved options and updates.
- All orders, whether made online or other method, will receive an order confirmation within 8 business hours from the time the order is placed.
- A paid invoice will be sent (via email) when the item has shipped.
- Items ship via UPS, Fedex or DHL.
- Please contact email@example.com at any time with any questions regarding your order or call us at 813-645-2748
- All returns or exchanges must be authorized by LSC
- Products must be new, tags attached, and in unused condition
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery
- Authorized returns/exchanges are subject to a 10-15% restock fee (25% for custom or modified authorized product returns) and must be shipped to LSC prepaid, via traceable means and marked with the LSC Return Authorization Number
- All sales of the following are FINAL and may only be returned for warranty repair:
- Special order items and/or items marked as “Not Returnable”
- Custom marked items or modified equipment
- EPIRBs and PLBs
- To initiate a return complete LSC’s RMA Request Form online at https://lifesavingsystems.com/returns
MODIFICATIONS/ALTERATION/CHANGES TO LSC PRODUCTS:
Modification or alteration of LSC products can lead to malfunction or create other unintended consequences that may cause serious injury or death. As such, modifications and changes to LSC gear is not recommended or authorized without written permission from LSC. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All LSC Products are warranted to the first consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year, with the exception of electronic products, which shall contain this same material/workmanship warranty for a period of 90 days, from date of purchase. Any item found to be defective within that period will be repaired or replaced at LSC’s option without charge, provided that (1) the product was not misused; (2) its failure resulted from a defect in workmanship or material and not from damage in transit or damage due to corrosion or abrasion or other wear normally to be expected in the use of the product involved; (3) the product is delivered to LSC at the business address, together with proof of purchase; and (4) this warranty is superseded and invalidated if repairs are attempted by anyone other than LSC. No other expense or liability will be assumed by LSC. Purchaser’s remedies with respect to any product sold by LSC that is found to be defective because of LSC’s breach of the above warranty, express or implied, or because of LSC’s negligence, shall be limited exclusively to the right of repair or replacement at LSC’s option of such defective product. In no event shall LSC be liable for claims (based upon breach of contract, breach of express or implied warranty, negligence or any other reason) for any damages whether direct, immediate, foreseeable, consequential or special or for any other expense incurred by reason of the use or misuse, sale or fabrication of products which do not conform to this warranty. Products sold but not manufactured by LSC are subject to the warranty provided by the manufacturer. LSC’s warranty is supplemental to the manufacturer’s warranty, and consumers must seek remedy with the manufacturer prior to submitting a warranty claim to LSC for said items. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to purchaser. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and purchaser may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Free shipping (FOB Destination) on orders within the contiguous US (Non APO or FPO) via UPS ground, US Postal Service or LSC’s carrier of choice
- LSC reserves the right to partial ship or ship complete when freight is paid by LSC
- Customer will pay freight
- When the quote specifies “FOB Origin”
- If the mode of transportation is air or motor freight
- On shipments to, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, to any APO or FPO, and any international destination
- On orders of rigid litters (#404), rescue baskets (#496 and #499-B), 30” ring buoys (#244-30 and #322-30), or any product documented as “plus freight” within this quote
- Proof of freight charges provided when freight equals $100 or more
- Dangerous Goods (DG) – CO2 Cylinders and Lithium Batteries:
Domestic air and international shipments of CO2 cylinders and lithium batteries, including equipment containing these items such as life vests, EPIRBs, PLBs, etc., are classified as Dangerous Goods (DG). The following applies to DG shipments:
- All DG shipments are “Plus Freight” (FOB Origin) and will only be sent via FedEx; CO2 cylinders cannot be shipped via the US Postal Service
- DG service is not available to all locations and some restrictions may apply based upon delivery destination; allow for additional FedEx DG fees
- DG shipments incur a LSC DG preparation fee (#000-DG) of $50
- DG service and fees are not applicable to CO2 cylinders and lithium batteries shipped via UPS ground service within the contiguous U.S.
- EPIRBS, PLBs and lithium batteries can be shipped, in limited quantities, via USPS Priority Mail
- Freight Forwarding: If CO2 cylinders and/or lithium batteries are shipped to your freight forwarding agent in the US for subsequent air or international shipment, it is the responsibility of the Forwarding Agent to properly package, declare, document and ship these items in accordance with Dangerous Goods regulations.
Additional Supplier Terms:
- Supplier is to deliver the exact product(s) referenced on the purchase order (PO) in accordance with all additional specifications, approvals, process requirements, inspection, test requirements, etc., listed in the product description. If the manufacturer’s part number and description does not match the supplier’s component, the supplier must immediately notify LSC.
- Nonconforming product will not be accepted under the purchase order without prior written approval by LSC.
- Supplier shall inform LSC within 24 hours of discovery of suspect nonconforming product having been shipped regardless of destination.
- Any changes in the product and/or manufacturing process shall be communicated to LSC prior to shipment.
- Supplier must flow down all applicable PO requirements to sub-tier suppliers.
- When requested, supplier must grant access to LSC, our customers and regulatory authorities to all suppliers’ facilities; all applicable records involved in executing the purchase order.
- Supplier shall prevent and mitigate the use of counterfeit parts. Supplier shall comply with the requirements of AS5553 for electronic components and AS6174 for non-electronic product.
- Suppliers will consider how work transfer impacts and risks are managed. In this context, “work transfer” can mean the temporary or permanent handover of work between supplier internal processes or between supplier and an external service provider. Supplier shall consider the assessment of potential impact to fit, form or function and any potential impact to delivery prior to work transfer occurring.
- Suppliers shall ensure persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity and safety and the importance of ethical behavior.