Designed for all types of water rescue missions. Each kit provides flotation and patient restraints for the Medevac II series and other Mil-Spec/Stokes-type litters. Components of each kit are constructed from high quality synthetic materials, and are suitable for the marine environment. When properly installed, the kits provide positive self-righting and head-up flotation characteristics. Each kit includes five color-coded patient restraint straps with LSC’s double locking Quick Release Safety Buckles. The included retainer straps prevent fouling of the patient restraint straps during in-water rescues. Covers for flotation components are international orange, and are available in black by special order. NSN 4220-01-329-6420.
Flotation Kit includes the following components:
- 103-3 ETHAFOAM FLOTATION CHEST PADS, PR, FOAM ONLY
- 103-4 FLOTATION CHEST PAD COVERS, PR
- 110 FLOTATION LOG COVERS, PR
- 130 ETHAFOAM FLOTATION LOGS, PR, FOAM ONLY
- 140 PATIENT RESTRAINT STRAPS, 5PK, COLOR CODED
- 150 RETAINER STRAPS, SET OF 4
- 170 BALLAST BAR KIT
IMPORTANT: The #101 has been designed to fit the Medevac II, Medevac IIA and Mil-Spec litters only.